Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer Of Creative Chemistry - Week 1 Challenge.

Welcome to my new blog.
I am new to the world of blogging so I decided to dive in and make a start and hopefully learn a few things along the way.
I love taking papercraft supplies and combining them with textiles to come up with some interesting textural art that usually end up as pages for my fabric books.
I have recently signed up for the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 103 class due to start in August. In the mean time I am enjoying revising past techniques by participating in the
Here is my submission for the week one challenge.


 I have used fabric, fibres, seam binding and beads.


I used the Blended Spritz and Flick technique to achieve the bubbles in the watery background. I also used the Wrinkle-Free Distress technique to colour my fish, reeds and net.


 This will eventually become a page in a fabric book I plan to create to contain all my challenge submissions. I think it will serve as a great technique resource book for future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment